Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why Chiropractic...

I feel so passionate about Chiropractic, and didn't want to overrun by personal blog with Chiropractic, and Chiropractic Lifestyle information. For this purpose the Why Chiropractic Blog is born. Hopefully this will help you have a better understanding of what Chiropractic is (I had no clue until Danny's 3rd or 4th quarter.) Appreciate your current chiropractor, or make you ask for a chiropractor. Please know that this is information that I find and think is useful, if you want to know more ask questions. If you need help finding a good chiropractor let me know I would love to help. I LOVE Chiropractic, and know that it can help everyone in some way, shape, or form. And as Thomas Edison said, ""The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease." If you don't believe me check out
Snopes.com it's for real!

1 comment:

Boriquita said...

how do I find a good chiropractor?